Express Js Developer Job Description
Express is a flexible online application framework for Node.js that offers a strong set of functionality for both mobile and website applications.
Making a rich API is quick and simple when you have access to so many HTTP convenience tools and middleware.
While preserving the familiar and adored Node.js features, Express offers a thin coating of basic web application functionalities.Various famous Node.js frameworks that are specially designed on Express include Feathers, ItemsAPI, Poet, LoopBack, Sails, and many more.
A node js website framework called Express offers a variety of features for creating both web and mobile applications. A single-page, multipage, or hybrid web application can be created with it.
It’s a layer added to Node js that aids in managing servers and routes.
We are looking forward to hiring an Express Js developer who can strongly play justice to this role by developing error-free applications with the Express Js framework. Express Js developers must be rich in their knowledge and can proficiently tackle the coming challenges.
Express Js Developer Job Opportunities
Express Js developers love to build applications because of their easy and friendly features. It saves more than half of the coding time to design and implement any application which is highly efficient as well.
The following features justify the development of an Express platform for Node JS:
- Quickly economical
- Simple to learn
As an Express Js developer, you will get the opportunity to learn to develop new applications with new collaborative features. Every day will come with a new challenge to prove yourself as a competent Express Js developer.
Express Js Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop applications and services as a team utilizing Agile development techniques.
- Upgrade the architecture and processes of your team and organization.
- Create UIs for customers and back-end systems for managing and administering payment processing.
- Create, test, and run services with Node.js using the Express Js framework.
- Utilize tools and creativity to efficiently find flaws and correct them before they become an issue.
Express Js Developer Required Skills
- Understanding of Node.js and its supporting frameworks, like Express Js.
- Monitoring the challenges of asynchronous programming.
- Good knowledge of server-side templating languages, depending on your technological stack, such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of server-side CSS preprocessors, including Stylus, Less, and others depending on your technological stack.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies like CSS3 and HTML5.
- Familiarity with the requirements for security and accessibility as per the unique projects.
- User identification and permission across various servers, settings, and systems.
- Integrating various databases and data resources into a single system
- Recognizing the underlying design tenets of a scalable application.
- Recognizing variations between several distribution channels, such as those between mobile and desktop, and tailoring output to the appropriate platform.
Express Js Developer Perks
- Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Paid leaves on your special days like Birthdays and Anniversaries.