Haskell is a functional programming language based on mathematical concepts. It is easy to understand and maintains short and cleaner code enabling lesser maintenance time. Haskell has highly expressive syntax and richly built architecture. Haskell is widely used in companies that handle large amounts of data and has gained popularity for providing safety, scalability, and reliability.
Haskell is a recently developed new and non-strict standard language. It is specifically made to deal with a variety of applications, from symbolic to numerical. Purely functional and loosely restricted programming is what makes Haskell unique.It was specifically created to handle industrial manufacturing applications requiring large-scale output. It’s renowned for its elaborately constructed buildings. Haskell programs are generally used to write mathematical functions.
Haskell Developer Job Description
A Haskell developer is a highly professional software developer with efficient coding skills who applies functional programming principles to real-world scenarios.
We are expanding our staff and seeking to hire Haskell developers. We are a pioneer in Haskell consultancy and among the fewest Asian-based businesses offering Haskell programming services. We have made a number of advancements to the Haskell community using the open-source model by sharing our work as frameworks and libraries.
- Ability to build fully functional, readable, and maintainable real-world applications using Haskell’s feature set.
- Design and implement end-to-end components.
- Provide robust, reliable, and scalable solutions.
- Ability to work across APIs and third-party applications.
- Make sure sophisticated software solutions are delivered on time.
- Determine possible risks and the estimated resources needed to complete the project.
- Imagine, explain, and resolve complex issues.
- Write testable, effective, and high-quality code.
- Suggest possible improvements to upgrade performance.
- Create and construct software systems that are adaptable, scalable, and maintained.
Mandatory Requirements of Haskell Developer
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or any related field.
- Familiarity and in-depth understanding of the functional programming language.
- Must have a proven hands-on experience in Haskell programming.
- Experience in handling large datasets and working knowledge of MySQL, and Postgre SQL.
- In-depth knowledge of Recursions, and Lambda Functions.
- Experience with Type Classes, Functors, Monads, and Monad Transformers.
- Experienced in working with Version Control Systems (VCS) like Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competency to work at most 50 hours a week plus crossover with US time zones of four hours.
- Expertise in Spark, Solr/ElasticSearch, Big Data, and similar technologies.
- Knowledge of creating concurrent, high-load, scalable applications.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical abilities.
I’m a tech writer and subject matter expert with 5 years of experience. With Masters in Computer Technology and Technology, I specialize in writing about programming languages and IT. I have a passion for simplifying complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.