Java Developer Job Description
In 1995, Sun Microsystems initially founded Java, a computer programming language and system software. Java has the biggest role in developing reliable infrastructures that id used to create many applications and digital services. Modern digital services and innovative products are also based on Java, that developers are creating.
Even though the majority of current Java programs integrate with Java runtime, there are still a lot of programs and even certain websites that require desktop Java to work. This website, Java.com, is designed for users who still require Java for desktop programs, particularly for those applications that target Java 8.Java is one of the most important programming languages and it is widely used in developing software. A Java developer is an IT professional who mainly designs, develops, and manages Java applications and they collaborate in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
We hope to make a difference in the lives of thousands of individuals through information technology, while also learning about their problems and aspirations. This makes it possible for us to develop the goods and services people require to meet their everyday demands.
Our mission is to make our products agile, adaptive, and aligned to an extent.
Java Developer Job Description
As a Java developer, you create Java code to build functional application software and play a major role in the software development lifecycle to design, develop and manage the Java-based application.
We are looking to hire a java developer who exhibits a strong proficiency in planning, designing, creating, and implementing java projects. Most of all the delivered product must be reliable, scalable, and of superior quality.
Java Developer Job Opportunity
You’ll be a member of an accomplished software team that develops applications that are crucial to operations. In addition to maintaining Java/Java EE application development, Java developers also provide knowledge across the entire SDLC (software development lifecycle), from design and conception to testing.
Java Developer Role and Responsibilities
- Able to develop, design, implement and maintain Java applications and contribute to all stages of the SDLC.
- In-depth understanding of business requirements, program architecture, and IT infrastructure to develop code.
- Ability to write clean Java code and reusable Java libraries.
- Develop, test and deploy functional code.
- Responsible for resolving problems and debugging errors.
- Provide continuous support to improve the quality of the software application.
Java Developer Requirements
- Proven work experience and hands-on in Java software development.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) patterns and concepts.
- Good understanding of MVC (Model-View-Controller), JDBC, and RESTful web services.
- Basic knowledge of JavaServer Pages (JSP), Servlets, and Service-oriented architecture.
- Web frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks (Swing, SWT, AWT).
- Knowledge of Java concurrency patterns, class loading mechanisms, and handling databases.
- In-depth experience in working with Code Versioning Tools (Git).
I’m a tech writer and subject matter expert with 5 years of experience. With Masters in Computer Technology and Technology, I specialize in writing about programming languages and IT. I have a passion for simplifying complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.