- Ability to develop optimized, reliable, and scalable web applications.
- Able to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop new features to enhance the user experience.
- Develop and maintain all client and server-side network components.
- Work together with front-end, and server-side engineers, and design professionals to create a website that satisfies customer needs.
- Make reusable, comprehensible code.
- To improve website performance, develop all backend logic, including file storage.
- Find solutions for programming issues and bottlenecks.
- For use across a variety of web browsers, evaluate, upgrade, and evaluate online applications.
- Run system tests and automated testing platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Web Markup Languages (HTML5 and CSS3).
- Good understanding of DOM asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git / Mercurial / SVN.