Mern Full Stack Developer Job Description
MERN is a popular choice for full-stack web application developers. MERN full stack developers can easily handle the front-end with React.js, which is highly speedy and reduces load times for applications and on the backend, Node.js handles requests asynchronously with hardly any wait time.
MongoDB’s document data storage is beneficial in many different ways to programmers who work with MERN and ensures that newbies can use it without much hassle. Lastly, Express.Js assists MERN programmers in designing and configuring their own applications more easily.
We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer who is experienced in the MERN stack. In this position, you would design user interfaces on web applications, create servers and databases for the back end, and make sure there are no compatibility errors across different platforms.
Mern Full Stack Developer Key Responsibilities:
- MERN Full Stack developers must write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Familiar with Server-Oriented Architecture and RESTful Web Services.
- Design and create high-quality apps. Your apps will load quickly, they’ll be scalable, and they’ll perform while accessing all of your device’s resources.
- Assist in the designing, planning, and management of a data migration process.
- Collaborate with product developers to find solutions to difficult product development problems.
- Identify and fix any technical problems.
Mern Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in computer science, Software Development or a related technical field.
- Developers must have a background in both front-end and back-end development.
- Strong experience with MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of NOSQL Databases (eg. MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch) databases.
- Good exposure in the complete product development life cycle.
- Familiar with at least one container technology such as Docker.