Nest.js Developer Job Description
Inside, Nest uses dependable HTTP Server libraries like Express (by default), and it may also be set up to use Fastify.In addition to providing an abstraction layer over Express and Fastify, Nest also makes its APIs available to developers directly. As a result, programmers are free to use any of the countless third-party modules that are accessible for the runtime environment.
We are seeking a Node.js Developer who will be in charge of overseeing the data transfer between the website and the users. As a Nest.js developer, your major intent will be on creating backend logic, establishing, and maturely managing the centralized database.
You will be working toward a fast response time for front-end queries. In addition, you are in charge of managing the front-end components that your team has designed for the apps. Hence, must exhibit a working proficiency in front-end technology.
Nest.js Developer Responsibilities
- Work together with front-end, back-end, and design professionals to create a website that satisfies customer needs.
- Make scalable, clear code.
- To improve website performance, design all backend logic, especially data storage.
- Find solutions for programming issues and bottlenecks.
- For use across a variety of web browsers, test, upgrade and evaluate online applications.
- Run system tests and automated testing platforms.
Nest.js Developer Skills
- Understanding of Node.js and its supporting frameworks, like Express, Strong Loop, etc.
- Recognizing the peculiarities and alternatives of asynchronous programming.
- Good knowledge of backend templating languages, depending on your technological stack, such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of backend CSS preprocessors, including Less, Stylus, and others.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies like CSS3 and HTML5.
- Knowing the requirements for security and accessibility based on the unique project.
- User identification and permission across various servers, settings, and systems.
- Combining several databases and data sources into a single system.
- Recognizing the underlying design concepts of a scalable application.
- Recognizing variations between several delivery methods, such as those between mobile and desktop, customizing output to the appropriate platform.
- Constructing database structures to support and reflect business processes.
- Putting in place unit tests and automated software platforms.
- In-depth understanding of program versioning systems such as Git.
Nest.js Developer Prefered Skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Excellent team player and competence to make mature decisions as well as must possess prior experience of working in international hours.
- Familiarity with front-end technology.
- Ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams and work as a team player.
- Any professional credentials are a plus point.
Nest.js Developer Perks
- Health Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
- Performance Incentives