We’re looking for a super-talented Node.js developer to help our web application run more smoothly. You’ll be working with the front-end developers to design back-end elements and integrate innovative data security and protection solutions.
To be successful in this position, you will need extensive knowledge of Node.js projects and experience developing systems that connect servers and users. An experienced developer will have expertise with these tasks and as a result, help to create a stable, fast, and secured system that exchanges data seamlessly.
Node.js Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all server-side network components.
- Collaborating with front-end developers is extremely important in the integration of elements.
- Generating customer-facing UI and back-end services for a variety of business processes.
- Writing code that performs well and is testable, reusable, and efficient.
- Preparing regular reports and documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas.
- To stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree computer science, Software Development or a related technical field.
- Understanding of the Node.js framework and its tools such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technologies stack.
- Familiar with Docker and AWS infrastructure.
- You’ll need to know the basics of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Combining several databases and data sources into a single system.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and teamwork abilities.
- Constructing database structures to support and reflect business processes.