PHP Developer Job Description
PHP is an open-source scripting language developed to add new functionality to web-based applications. PHP is a server-side programming language that is used to create Static and Dynamic websites.
A general-purpose programming language, PHP, designed specifically to incorporate additional features to web applications. Rasmus Lerdorf, a Danish-Canadian programmer, first developed it in 1993, and it was made public in 1995. The PHP Group now creates the PHP reference implementation.The best thing about the use of PHP is how beginner-friendly it is while still providing many complex features for experienced programmers.
As an emerging software firm with a team of 100+ skilled experts, we are looking to hire a PHP developer to incorporate us in growing our services.
We develop complete projects and provide top-notch web, mobile, and IoT solutions with our extensive competence in a variety of business fields and our in-depth understanding of contemporary technology.
We create unique software products that are catered to the unique business requirements of our customers and support them every step of the way, from conception to execution.
Our strong foundation, adaptability, and complete openness helped us establish ourselves as a reliable technological partner for our clients.
All popular operating systems, including Linux, a number of Unix versions (including HP-UX, Solaris, and OpenBSD), Microsoft Windows, macOS, RISC OS, and presumably more, support PHP. The majority of modern web servers are also supported by PHP.
There are numerous others, such as Apache and IIS. This also applies to any web server, such as Lighttpd and Nginx, that can use the FastCGI PHP binary. PHP can be used as a CGI compiler or as a module.
As a PHP developer, you are required to develop code for the server-side web application, mainly as a back-end developer, manage the central database, handle front-end requests and integrate the application with third-party web services.
Hence to be successful in this role, you must possess an in-depth understanding of both fron-end and back-end technologies.
PHP Developer Responsibilities
- Ability to solve complex performance problems and understand architectural challenges.
- Ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Integrating user elements developed by front-end developers.
- Create “clean” code with thoughtful design.
- Create thorough specifications.
- To ensure robust efficiency and performance, diagnose, test, and manage the fundamental product software and databases.
- Participate throughout the entire development process.
- Adopt best practices for the sector.
- If necessary, create and implement additional features to streamline associated processes and tools.
PHP Developer Requirements
- Strong Knowledge and proven experience in PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter Yii) and object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Working knowledge of PHP IDEs (PHPStorm, ZendStudio)
- Good understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git