R Language was structured by Robert Gentleman and Ross Ihaka in Auckland, New Zealand. However, the actual invention is done by the team of R development. The designers declare R as an open-source coding language that is broadly used as data analysis software and statistical deployment resource.R usually involves a command-line interface. R is accessible on almost every operating system like Linux, Windows, and macOS. In fact, R programming language is also named intelligent computing technology.
Being an innovative and ambitious software company we aim to spread our presence globally with quality software services using the Ruby on Rails programming language. We possess diversified plans to achieve our mission. We were established with a unified vision to offer secure, robust, scalable, and extensible software services to our customers as well as business partners.
We are looking forward to a world-class quality R developer who can integrate our vision with his mission. A candidate who can develop quality web applications using the R programming language.
R Developer Job Description
With a mission to diversify our services globally, we are seeking for highly talented R developer, whose primary aim will be to build R applications that include sophisticated sets of back-end microservices, command-line tools, and computational scripts. Your main duties will be to plan, design, and create these applications while coordinating with the other team members who are working on various infrastructure layers.
Thus, your zeal to excellent designing, problem-solving, and evolving high-quality products is crucial. As a skilled R developer, you will be focussing on creating and maintaining catchy static graphics. You must possess the capability to control varied types of the probability distribution. Also, you must be familiar with data analysis tools. You must exhibit capability of working for more than 40 hours in a week.
R Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, designing, creating, deploying, and maintaining dependable, efficient, and scalable Ruby code.
- Make sure the applications are as efficient, high-performing, and responsive as feasible.
- Find problems such as bugs and bottlenecks and come up with remedies.
- Understanding of general features of R packages.
- Assisting in securing the quality, and automation of the code.
- Efficient knowledge of recent R packages like ddR and multidplyr effective for distributed programming.
R Developer Necessary Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Ruby’s syntax and subtleties.
- Solid programming object-oriented knowledge.
- Deep understanding of Ruby’s functional programming language.
- Thorough knowledge of the MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful principles.
- Depending on the needs of the project, knowledge of major web application frameworks (such as Rails, Lotus, etc.)
- Familiarity with command-suite libraries, depending on the needs of the project, such as Thor and GLI.
- Ruby’s coding talent for producing understandable, clean code.
- Prominent competency in both embedded and external databases.
- Awareness of the basic design principles underlying scalable applications.
- Possessing the ability to create generic Ruby frameworks that may be deployed in expressive ways.
- Possess the ability to design database schemas that reflect and assist business processes.
- Familiarity with unit tests and automated testing frameworks implementation.
- Knowledge of code versioning technologies, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Superior knowledge of development-assist tools (e.g., Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.)
- Competency in continuous integration.
R Developer Preferred Skills
- In-depth knowledge of syntax and semantics used in writing R code.
- Efficiency in writing and maintaining programs.
- Testing for errors and bugs in the software.
- Professional industry experience of at least 3 years working in R programming language.
- Monthly incentives.
- Consistent growth opportunity.
- Health Insurance for family.
- Regular promotions based on performance.
I’m a tech writer and subject matter expert with 5 years of experience. With Masters in Computer Technology and Technology, I specialize in writing about programming languages and IT. I have a passion for simplifying complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.