React.Js Developer Job Description
React.Js is a front-end library for building user interfaces. It was created by Facebook in 2013 and has since become incredibly popular in the software industry. It’s used by many different companies, including Airbnb, Quora, Walmart, Yahoo, and many more. There are many reasons why React.js has become such a popular framework.
One of these is that it’s designed to be extremely efficient both in terms of speed and in terms of scalability. This is because of a technique that React.js uses called “virtual DOM diffing.” Essentially, this means it reuses the same DOM elements rather than creating new ones each time. This makes the process of updating the UI extremely fast and efficient. React.js is also a popular framework because of its flexibility. You can use React.js to create both web applications and native mobile applications. This makes it a great option for companies that are looking to grow and diversify their products.
We are looking for a committed front-end React.js engineer who is needed to work for our fast growing business. Using React.js, you will collaborate with a team to design and create high-quality software solutions for web and mobile applications.
As a React.js developer, you will use React.js and other common technologies in the React.js ecosystem, like Node.js and Yarn, to add new features and maintain current code. You’ll be responsible for creating software solutions that satisfy project objectives, maintaining and improving current code, creating tests, and addressing issues.
React.Js Developer Key Responsibilities:
As a React.js developer, you’ll be responsible for developing and building out various front-end user interfaces. This includes things like designing and creating different UI components, such as buttons, menus, etc.
- You’ll also be responsible for building and creating React.js applications using various different technologies and tools.
- Finally, you’ll be responsible for fixing bugs, debugging issues, and maintaining the various user interfaces that you’ve built.
- Responsible for maximizing the performance of components across a wide range of web-capable devices and browsers.
React.Js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Other technologies might also be used, including Swift, Java, and Kotlin if you’re building a native application.
- Strong knowledge of standard programming tools, including IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control tools, and remote deployment tools.
- Solid mastery of basic React.js concepts including components, hooks, and the React.js lifecycle, as well as standard programming paradigms.