Hire Top 1% .Net Developers & Programmers in 24 hrs
Ultragenius is a marketplace for top .NET developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants. Top start-ups and companies choose developers from Ultragenius platform for their critical software projects.
Hire from Ultragenius network & scale your engineering team in a matter of few days.
Hire only the top 1% among the 20K+ engineers who have applied to Ultragenius
Rishabh is a software engineer having 7+ years of experience in designing front-end web applications and is expert in web development.
Hire top talented DOT NET developers with Ultragenius
.NET is a widely used software development framework to build and run Windows applications, also many other programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, HTML, and many more. Various pieces of code written in these languages can be worked together by the .NET developer on this integrated platform.
What Ultragenius offers?
Hire dedicated DOT NET developers through Ultragenius in 4 easy steps
Developers' Review for Ultragenius
Join 200+ Fast-scaling Start ups
and Fortune 500 Companies that have hired .NET developers
Including Top Companies
Want to hire .NET developers on your own? Here are the skills you must look for while hiring a .NET developer
Hiring .NET developers might be an intricate task for you if you are a non-technical manager. .NET is one of the versatile programming languages used for developing best software products namely, in the field of desktop softwares, web-based services, and cloud infrasturcture. But, hiring the top .NET programmer among thousands of developers is a challenging task for anyone. So, Ultragenius is here to assist you while recruiting the top talented DOT NET developers on your own. Ultragenius understands your job requirements and gets you only the top developers who have enough experience working with .NET programming lanugage.
The following skills you must ensure while hiring a .NET developer –
Steadfast knowldege of HTML and CSS
ECMAScript 6 (or ES6) is the current version of ECMAScript and is widely used by developers up to a large extent. Many new features including –
- Arrow functions
- Blocked scope constructors let and const
- Advanced object literals
- Template literals
- Multi-line strings
- Module loaders
- Binary and octal literals
- Reflect API
- Destructuring assignment
CSS Pre-processors and Frameworks
A CSS pre-processor is a program that extends the functionality of CSS and compiles it into regular CSS. SASS, PostCSS, SCSS, and LESS are the extensions of regular CSS and developers use them for useful functions such as math functions, color manipulation, to write better inline documentation, to easily integrate CSS tools and CSS codebase, and much more. It makes developers write lines of code in very less time because of its in-built functionalities.
You must check the developer’s knowledge of Bootstrap and Material UI, as these components enable easier and faster web development.
Experience developing application with .NET framework
ASP.NET framework of .NET is most widely used by the developers to design web applications. ASP.NET is a very valuable programming framework that allows a .NET developer to create a more controlling, more secure, and more scalable dynamic content-driven websites and applications with its robust technology.
Experienced in working with Version Control System (VCS)
Version control systems like Git, SVN, TFS, and Mercurial are essential for developers of any project. Developers will mostly use Git because it’s a free service that allows the team to collaborate and organize code as well as review old codes in comparison with new ones. The developer also needs to know how to perform commands such at git add or pushing their changes back up into the repository they have access too (git push). It is important that they understand branching and merging which allow them work independently on different parts of the code (branches) while still updating each other when necessary.
Excellent understanding of testing frameworks and tools
As the quick-deployment needs during development has increased, testing skills have become important for developers. It is because of this that hired Android developers should know about Jest and Enzyme for unit testing.
Output: For end-to-end tests, they must also know Selenium, Webdriver and Cucumber.js among others.
Output: Integration tests require a different set of tools to be used such as Karma which they need to learn more about.br>
Experience working with Databases
.NET developers must know working with the databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and various datababse management tools with which they can easily create rows and columns, quickly design database tables, and browse objects.
Knowledge of Front-end frameworks and libraries
Familiarity with at least one of the front-end frameworks like React.js, Angular.js, or Vue.js is a must for any .NET engineer, as it will help the .NET developer create web services and applications that are perfectly aligned with the user demands and are more interactive and immersive for the users.
Certified in Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) proves that a .NET developer is skilled in developing Microsoft technology applications. MCSD justifies the ability of a .NET developer by conducting a truly competing program.
Awared with Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)
Microsoft conducts a most significant and valuable program that verifies not only the technical skills of a developer but also the leadership skills. MVP certification is the most demanding certification for hiring the .NET developers by top recruiters.
Strong web development experience in C#
C# Developers use C# at a large-scale. C# is mostly used for developing professional websites and creating Microsoft web applications and services. It is syntactically very much similar to Java.
Experience with web markup and UI, UX Concepts
The developer must have a firm understanding of element positioning, displaying the elements, and making components interactive, semantic markup, and other related UX Concepts so they can design the product with the best quality. The developer must be experienced in developing visual effects in presentational markup. For, example – How the heading appears, making text larger and putting weight to it, and giving which color to it, and which markup can include captions, bind columns, and row headings to table cells.
Knowledge of working with Cloud Applications
Cloud Computing is the most demanding skill and is a must-have for the .NET developer. .NET developers are responsible for maintaining, implementing, and managing the cloud applications from development to deployment.
Proficient in writing optimized and readable code
You must hire the developers based on their ability to write clean and optimized code that is understandable by all the team members, and is scalable.
Pay only after one week trial period
Connect with the top 1% .NET developers of India at the lowest prices
.NET is one of the most demanding frameworks for creating dynamic, robust, and content-driven web applications. Some of the popular websites like online shopping, eBay, and many other websites use ASP.NET framework for developing active server web-pages. But, recruiting the best dedicated .NET developers is not an easy task when a large number of Dot NET programmers are competing to grab the job opportunities.
Top Interview Questions to ask while hiring a .NET developer
The applications that are written in Visual Basic, C#, or F# are first compiled to Common Intermediate Language (CIL). After this, the compiled code is stored in an assembly file with the .exe or .dll extension. When the developer runs the .NET application, the Common Language Runtime (CLR) with the help of Just-In-Time Compiler converts the CIL into the machine code. Now, this machine code is ready to be executed on the computer.
The major components of a .NET framework are -
- Common Language Runtime (CLR) - CLR is an execution engine that runs the program and provides several services like interoperability between different languages like C#, F#, Visual Basic, and Visual C++. Other services provided by CLR are garbage collection, type safety, exception handling, memory management, and thread management. The .NET programs are executed by the CLR irrespective of the programming language.
- Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR) - DLR provides the environment to run dynamic languages by adding some special functionalities to CLR.
- .NET Base Class Library - .NET provides you with a large collection of library features including functions that are very useful to implement programming languages like C#, F#, Visual C++, etc. in the .NET framework.
Base Class Library (BCL) is divided into two parts -
- Pre-defined Class Library - Pre-defined class library is comprised of the namespace, which stores a collection of multiple classes and methods. The namespace can be added to a .NET program via “using system”, where using represents the keyword and system represents a namespace.
- User-defined Class Library - User-defined class library includes Assemblies. An assembly is a unit of code that is used for versioning, deployment, and security. Assembly can be defined in two formats, executable files (.exe) and dynamic link library (.dll).
- .NET Framework Class Library - It includes several methods and classes to implement multiple functionalities like dates, strings, numbers types. This class library includes APIs for file reading and writing, database connection, etc.
- Common Type System (CTS) - CTS ensures that the programming data defined in different languages is able to interact with each other for sharing the information. CTS can be also used to prevent data loss when you are trying to transfer data from one type in a language to some other datatype in another language. For example, we define the datatype as an int in C# while we define the datatype as an integer in VB.NET.
- Common Language Specification (CLS) - CLS is a subset of CTS that defines a set of rules and regulations which are to be followed by every freelance .NET developer. CLS easily supports cross-platform integration, i.e, it provides a common platform for sharing information. When statements belonging to different languages get executed, a common platform is provided by CLS to interact and share the information.
EXE and DLLs are assembly executable modules.
- EXE - EXE is an executable file that runs the application. While building an application, a (.exe) file is executed. When .exe file is executed, the assemblies are loaded automatically.
- Dynamic Link Library (DLL) - DLL is a library that consists of hidden code. A web application consists of multiple DLLs that can be shared with other programs and applications.
Assemblies in .NET are of two types :-
- Private Assembly - Private Assembly needs to be installed in the installation directory. The developer copies this private assembly separately in all application folders where the assembly is to be used.
Shared or Public Assembly - Public Assembly is installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC). It requires only one copy at the system level and the same copy is used by multiple applications.
These are the events that takes place in order in a page lifecycle-
The themes can be added in an ASP.NET application by modifying the code in the web.config file,
<pages theme = “windows”/>
- Model - Model stores data and represents the core information that the client requests to access or manipulate.
- View - View displays the data to the client using the model-class object. All the view template files are contained in the View folder.
- Controller - Controller acts as an intermediate between the Model and View, and is responsible for controlling the application logic. It takes the input from the users through the View, then communicates with the Model to retrieve or manipulate the data, and sends back the information to the user again.
- Abstract classes can be used to declare fields, properties, events, and methods of a class but the interface doesn’t declare fields.
- Abstract classes have static members while interfaces don’t have static members.
- The abstract class supports public, protected, and private access specifiers while Interface supports only public access modifier.
- Multiple inheritance is not supported by Abstract classes while Interface supports Multiple inheritance.
- An interface determines how a particular class behaves while an abstract class gives the partial implementation of the functionalities that must be implemented by its child class.
- An interface can have only abstract methods while an abstract class can have both concrete methods as well as abstract methods.
Boxing is the method of directly converting the value type of a variable to an object/reference type.
Unboxing is to convert the object/reference type of a variable back to its value type.
int x = 10;
object obj = x;
int y = (int)obj;
If you are trying to hire a .NET Developer. Here is the .NET Developer Job Description that you can use in your hiring.
Hire Ultragenius Developers based skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultragenius is one of the leading platforms for hiring remote talent and connecting developer and part-time developers with Silicon Valley businesses. We focus on finding the best talents who will perform extremely well and will be easily integrated into your teams. We filter out only the top 1% most skilled developers among the 20K+ developers who have applied on our platform. Candidates have to prove their self-reported experience by giving Ultragenius’ s skill tests.
Ultragenius first tests the developer’s skill set by conducting a two and half hour hiring test. Our hiring test judges a candidate on all aspects like aptitude, case study analysis, verbal and reasoning, coding questions based on data structures and algorithms, software engineering, system design, and more. Then, there is another round for the candidates who are selected from this round called “Higher-level Assessment Skill Test”, which is a video round that deeply analyzes developers’ major skills and asks questions about the projects they have worked upon.
Fill up the form which is on every hiring developer’s page and we will inform you once we select the top 1% dotnet developers matching your job requirements. After analyzing the candidates based on their resumes and two assessment tests, we provide you the feedback quickly. And if the developers selected by our team are fit for your job role, then we also provide the onboarding.
Ultragenius offers you only the most skilled developers who are top 1% among the 20K+ developers who have applied on our platform. After a rigorous selection and testing process, we sort out only the top candidates for you. You can check out Ultragenius’ s selection process for hiring dotnet developers on https://www.ultragenius.club/hire-dotnet-freelancer/