Our group is becoming bigger! We are seeking to hire a skilled MeteorJS programmer to join our team and contribute to the creation of a cutting-edge social media application. The perfect applicant possesses the following abilities: + 2 years of experience using MeteorJS + REST API experience Plus Outstanding work ethic and dedication to creating a top-notch product.
We are a dynamic business that is expanding, and we are seeking a full-time Meteor developer with extensive experience. Your abilities, knowledge, and competencies will be crucial in helping our business achieve its strategic goals. We have important projects that call for the knowledge of a highly skilled Meteor developer. Both maintenance and development tasks will be your responsibility.
You will collaborate with our broader team while working for us. A project manager or product manager will be your main collaborator. Working with business analysts, software architects, user interface designers, programmers, testers, and DevOps engineers is a requirement of your job. You’ll have good communication with the necessary project stakeholders.
We are a business that prioritizes innovation and is committed to constant development. We routinely evaluate and enhance the technology stack, as well as our procedures, techniques, tools, and practices. You will take an active part in them and contribute fresh concepts.
Meteor.js Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Gaining an understanding of the business analyst’s project needs.
- Examining the technical responses developed by architects.
- A better understanding of the project’s UI design criteria.
- Establishing a “Continuous Integration” (CI)/”Continuous Delivery” (CD) system with the testing team and DevOps engineers;
- Establishing technological requirements for new applications;
- Creating innovative cross-platform web and mobile apps;
- Collaborating with DevOps engineers and testers to ensure efficient testing and deployment;
- Maintaining and improving current applications;
- Interacting with the necessary parties;
- Taking part in projects to improve processes.
Meteor.js Developer Prefered Skills
- Knowledge of the Node.js or Meteor framework.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
- Advanced English for technical writing and communication.
- Have a strong interest in at least one of the following: huge tale universes, empowering creators, freedom of speech, publishing, creative writing, or publishing in general.
- Knowledge of Apollo GraphQL.
- It will be great if you can contribute to open source.
- Familiarity with Cordova and other mobile programming platforms is nice to have.
- Experience in publishing or creative writing is desirable.
Benefits and Perks for MateorJS Developer
- Career & growth opportunities.
- Better compensation for Docker engineers.
- Medical Insurance.
- Proactive support.