React Native Developer Job DescriptionReact Native is an open-source framework that developers use to create apps on multiple platforms. The framework was developed by Facebook with a cross-platform method that delivers high performance and a native look and feel.
We are looking for a React Native developer to work with iOS and Android platforms to build performant, innovative, and game-changing applications. You must be skilled in architecting and building mobile apps for both platforms and coordinating with other teams responsible for the product infrastructure. Building a product is a collaborative effort, and you will have to own your tasks. As such we are looking for a committed team player with perfectionist tendencies.
React Native Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Work with design teams and development teams to create web applications that work across several platforms.
- Recognize customer demands to build apps on schedule and within budget
- Ability to detect and fix bugs.
- Generating high-quality code from wireframes and prototypes.
- Capacity to maintain understandable code.
- Working with third-party data sources and APIs.
React Native Developer Requirement:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Software Development, or closely related technical fields.
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Web Development.
- Aware of standard popular React Native libraries, components, and frameworks.
- Expertise in automated testing suites, like JEST and Mocha.
- Ability to deliver the result on time and take responsibility for the project outcome.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.