Ruby Developers use an open-source coding language called Ruby to design, code, and implement many new web applications. In general, Ruby is a scripting language effectively meant for back-end and front-end web development. It was developed by a great scientist in Japan named Yukihiro Matsumoto in 1993.
Programming language Ruby is flexible, platform-independent, object-oriented, and reflexive. Programming languages like Perl and Smalltalk are comparable to Ruby. It functions on a variety of operating systems, including Mac OS, Windows, as well as all UNIX variants.
It is considered a fully object-oriented coding language. In Ruby, every item is an object. Every code has unique characteristics and functions. In this context, properties denote variables and actions as methods.Ruby is thought to adhere to the POLA principle (principle of least astonishment). In other words, the language acts in a way that causes the least amount of uncertainty for expert users.
As a trending and globally situated software firm, we offer our software services using Ruby on Rails programming language. We possess several teams of experts in the Ruby coding language. We exhibit our presence in almost 4 countries with 4 stable offices in different parts of all countries.
Our goal is to broaden our service in several other countries with flying colors. We are in search of a highly skilled Ruby developer who possesses industry-working experience in building applications using Ruby. Most of all a candidate will be able to join us on a contractual basis with a workload of 40 hours per week.
Ruby Developer Job Description
We are searching for a Ruby developer who will create Ruby programs, such as sophisticated sets of back-end platforms, command-line tools, and information-processing programs. Your main duties will be to plan and create these applications while coordinating with the other team members who are working on various infrastructure layers. Thus, dedication to intelligent design, group problem-solving, and producing high-quality products is crucial.
Ruby Developer Opportunities
Ruby on Rails developers uses the free and open-source scripting language to create backend web server logic. Rails’ model view controller (MVC) framework is the foundation for the logic. The responsibility for building back-end modules, integrating the software with internet services, and assisting front-end writers, falls to Ruby on Rails engineers.
To achieve a successful career being a Ruby developer, you must have mandatory industry experience utilizing back-end methodologies while dealing with ruby. In the end, an expert Ruby developer can produce clear, useful code that properly satisfies the requirements of the company.
Ruby Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and creating new web applications from scratch.
- Monitoring and resolving issues with current web apps.
- Developing and sustaining trustworthy Ruby code.
- Incorporating storage methods for data.
- Generating the back-end elements.
- Locating flaws and bottlenecks and solving them.
- Incorporating elements created by the front-end developer that are user-facing.
- Integrating programs and new web servers.
- Maintenance of APIs.
Ruby Developer Requirements
- Computer science degree or a related subject with a CGPA greater than 7 pointers.
- Working knowledge of the Resque, RSpec, and Ruby on Rails libraries.
- Capable of producing clean and effective Ruby code.
- Expertise in software for versioning code, such as Github, Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Knowledge of BackboneJS or AngularJS.
- Proficiency with RESTful, MVC, Mocking, and ORM.
- Outstanding proficiency with backend templating languages.
- Knowledge about testing software.
I’m a tech writer and subject matter expert with 5 years of experience. With Masters in Computer Technology and Technology, I specialize in writing about programming languages and IT. I have a passion for simplifying complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.