Shopify Developer Job Description
A software engineer who uses the Shopify platform to create eCommerce websites is known as a Shopify developer. They typically have front-end development knowledge and a keen eye for pixel-perfect design and user experience. For Shopify-powered eCommerce websites, they also provide apps or functionalities. They address difficult issues by integrating tools like GraphQL and REST APIs into Shopify’s admin, front-end of a website, and checkout.
Shopify Developer Job Profile
As a Shopify Developer, you must be able to develop unique online stores, add new functionality to the existing Shopify store, and migrate the eCommerce store to Shopify.
Shopify Developer Key Responsibilities
- Build bespoke and functional websites based on customer business requirements.
- Design, develop, implement and deploy Online Stores using the Shopify platform to improve conversion rates.
- Have experience in front-end development and extensive knowledge about API integration with third-party applications for Inventory Management, Navigation, Payment Gateway, and Checkout Processes.
- Implementing Shopify themes and plugins, site integration, and security updates.
- Ability to create and customize themes.
- Formulate effective and responsive design
Skills Required for Shopify Developer
- Proven work experience as a Shopify Developer.
- Strong in developing and integrating third-party APIs and website architecture.
- Deep understanding of Shopify Liquid coding and implementing complicated template-level features.
- Experience in implementing Shopify API (Storefront, AJAX).
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.