TensorFlow Developer Job Description
A TensorFlow developer is a programmer who qualifies for the TensorFlow developer certificate program. This certificate in TensorFlow development is meant to serve as a foundation for developers, data scientists, and students who wish to exhibit real-world machine learning abilities by creating and training models.
This credential aims to offer everyone the chance to demonstrate their proficiency in Machine Learning in an emerging Intelligence-driven global work environment.
An expert TensorFlow developer who focuses on developing and implementing artificial intelligence (AI) throughout projects is known as an artificial intelligence engineer or TensorFlow developer. Engineers working on artificial intelligence create and construct algorithms that, as they process vast quantities of data, may evolve and learn over time.To meet project objectives and meet the demand for artificial intelligence applications, AI-based engineers implement data science principles to engineering and use a variety of programming languages, including Python and C++.
To help our expanding business, we are looking to hire a motivated TensorFlow Developer. Working with a varied group of data scientists, software engineers, and machine learning (ML) specialists, you will create new models and algorithms that will be used to apply artificial intelligence to solve problems in the real world and alter the course of history.
You would be required as an artificial intelligence engineer to have a significant passion for AI technology, machine learning, and keeping up with the most recent advancements in a subject that is developing quickly. You’ll be responsible for gathering and analyzing data sets to look for patterns and create algorithmic models for prediction.
TensorFlow Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Create complex software to be used in a variety of projects, including computer vision, natural language processing, regression, time series forecasting, etc.
- Work together with clients and internal teams to comprehend user requirements.
- Draft early proposals and requirement-based software design.
- Help the team by collecting data, developing models, resolving forecasts, and identifying featured outcomes.
- For a variety of platforms, develop, test, and deploy machine learning and deep learning models (web, mobile, desktop, and cloud).
- Create software programs in accordance with user requirements.
- Work with programmers to create flowcharts and algorithms.
- Write clear, effective code in accordance with the standards.
- Embedding software and third-party applications.
- Verify and put procedures and programs in place.
- Upgrade, debug, and troubleshoot current software
- Assemble and assess user feedback.
- Make suggestions and put them into action.
- Publish technical documentation for use as a guide.
TensorFlow Developer Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of the practical machine learning experience.
- Programming knowledge in languages like R, Java, Python, and C++.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Jupyter notebook modeling and data analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of all Python data science libraries, including Pandas, NumPy, Pytorch, Scikit-Learn, SciPy, TensorFlow/Keras, and Matplotlib.
- Practical knowledge of deep learning, NLP, conventional unsupervised and supervised learning techniques, etc.
- Working knowledge of Data – flow graphs, TensorFlow chatbots, ICR, OCR, and other sophisticated computations.
- SQL and relational database knowledge.
TensorFlow Developer Prefered Requirements
- Knowledge of ML’s mathematical principles (calculus, linear algebra, applied probability).
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology, neural networks, SDLC, and CI/CD ideas.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously.
I’m a tech writer and subject matter expert with 5 years of experience. With Masters in Computer Technology and Technology, I specialize in writing about programming languages and IT. I have a passion for simplifying complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.