Hire Top 1% Blockchain Developers & Programmers in 24 hrs
Ultragenius is a marketplace for top Blockchain developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants. Top start-ups and companies choose developers from Ultragenius platform for their critical software projects.
Hire from Ultragenius network & scale your engineering team in a matter of few days.
Hire only the top 1% among the 20K+ engineers who have applied to Ultragenius
Mahesh is a software engineer having 3+ years of experience in researching, analyzing, and designing blockchain protocols, networks, and decentralized applications.
John is a software engineer having 10+ years of experience developing Blockchain applications, designing network's architecture, and documenting artifacts and best practices.
Hire top talented Truffle developers with Ultragenius
Blockchain is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger which consists of blocks that stores transactions across multiple computers so that a record in one block cannot be changed retroactively without changing the subsequent records in other blocks.
What Ultragenius offers?
Hire Truffle developers through Ultragenius in 4 easy steps
Our Happy Clients
Join 200+ Fast-scaling Start ups
and Fortune 500 Companies that have hired Truffle developers
Want to hire Blockchain developers on your own? Here are the skills you must look for while hiring a Blockchain engineers
Hiring Blockchain developers might be an intricate task for you if you are a non-technical manager. Today, Blockchain is one of the prominent demanding skills which verifies and traces multi-steps transactions. But, hiring the most skilled Truffle programmers among thousands of Blockchain developer is a challenging task for anyone. So, Ultragenius is here to assist you while recruiting the top talented Truffle developers on your own. Ultragenius understands your job requirements and gets you only the best truffle developers.
The following skills you must look for while hiring a Blockchain developer –
Steadfast knowledge of HTML and CSS
ECMAScript 6 (or ES6) is the current version of ECMAScript and is widely used by developers up to a large extent. Many new features including –
- Arrow functions
- Blocked scope constructors let and const
- Advanced object literals
- Template literals
- Multi-line strings
- Module loaders
- Binary and octal literals
- Reflect API
- Destructuring assignment
CSS Pre-processors and Frameworks
A CSS pre-processor is a program that extends the functionality of CSS and compiles it into regular CSS. SASS, Post CSS, SCSS, and LESS are the extensions of regular CSS and developers use them for useful functions such as math functions, color manipulation, to write better inline documentation, to easily integrate CSS tools and CSS codebase, and much more. It saves the time of a Truffle developer in web application development because of its in-built functionalities.
You must check the Blockchain developer ’s knowledge of Bootstrap and Material UI, as these components enable easier and faster web development.
Strong knowledge of Data Structures
The complete Blockchain network comprises of data structures. Each block in Blockchain can be assumed as a data structure which groups/clusters similar transactions for the public ledger. The Truffle developers must be familiar with several data structures like Merkle trees, Patricia trees, Hash trees, Graphs, and Heaps.
Experienced in working with Version Control System (VCS)
The best Blockchain developers must know the version control system Git that helps the team in collaborating and organizing your code, maintain frequent changes in it. Along with this, they must also know how to use add, push, pull and commit commands as well. The Blockchain programmers should also be knowledgeable about branching and merging code which allows them to work independently on a single project or task while still being able to collaborate together easily if they need help from each other too.
Excellent understanding of testing frameworks and tools
With the growing need for quick-deployment during development, one of the skills that blockchain developers should know is testing. That being said, they must get acquainted with Jest and Enzyme when it comes to unit testing while knowing Selenium, Webdriver, Cucumber, AVA Tape are necessary for end-to-end tests. They also need to be aware of Karma when it comes right down to integration tests.
Smart Contracts are collections of programs that automatically tend to execute, control , and document an agreement when pre-determined conditions are met, so that all participants can predict the outcome without involving any intermediary . The objective of smart contracts is to reduce the –
- Enforcement and arbitrations costs.
- Need of trusted intermediators.
- Malevolent and accidental exceptions.
- Fraud losses.
Knowledge of Front-end frameworks and libraries
Familiarity with at least one of the front-end frameworks is a must for any Truffle developer like React.js or Angular.js. These front-end frameworks are most demanding in web development today. React is popular for its faster development of Single Page Applications and reduced refresh time, while Angular uses interpolation, dependency injection, and eliminates coding mistakes by using the strongly typed Typescript that resolves many challenges faced by the developers.
Familiarity with Cryptography
Knowledge of Cryptography is very much required to provide a secure Blockchain development environment. Blockchain developers must possess strong foundation in the concepts of Cryptography, including digital signatures, digital certificates, public and private keys, RSA algorithm, wallets, etc. Developers should know how to prevent unauthorized access of data using public-key cryptography. The Truffle developers should also know the difference between Keccak – 256 and SHA – 256.
Knowledge of various programming languages
A blockchain is comprised of blocks, each block containing transactional data unit. The blocks are kept chronologically and connected together by hash functions, as hashing functions makes it very difficult to alter the blocks’ data once it is added to the chain which makes the blockchain system highly secure and immutable.
Experience with web markup and UI, UX Concepts
The Blockchain developer must have a firm understanding of element positioning, displaying the elements, and making components interactive, semantic markup, and other related UX Concepts so they can design the product with the best quality. The developer must be experienced in developing visual effects in presentational markup. For, example – How the heading appears, making text larger and putting weight to it, giving which color to it, and which markup can include captions, bind columns, and row headings to table cells.
Proficient in writing optimized and readable code
You must hire the Truffle developers based on their ability to write clean and optimized code that is understandable by all the team members, and is scalable.
Pay only after one week trial period
Connect with the top 1% Truffle developers of India at the lowest prices
Blockchain technology has extended its roots far beyond the cryptocurrency. and entered a variety of industries. The demand of Truffle developers is increasing for building blockchain networks and applications. But, recruiting the best Blockchain developers is not an easy task when a large no. of Blockchain programmers are competing to grab the job opportunities.
Top Interview Questions to ask while hiring a Blockchain developer
Blockchain is decentralized, distributed, and public ledger that contains multiple transactions which are accessible across a network and every time when a new transaction takes place in the chain, the record is added to every peer's ledger.
- Distributed Digitalized Ledger - Each participant of Blockchain can access the complete database along with the changes made to it. It is not allowed for a single participant to regulate the information. Every participant can automatically predict the outcome of an event without the need for any intermediary. The Blockchain database is decentralized, i.e., distributed among multiple participants hence known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
- Computational Logic - Transactions in Blockchain are programmed with computational logic. Hence, participants can set up the algorithms that will automatically invoke the transactions between the nodes.
- Immutability of Records - Once the transaction is inserted in the database and the accounts are updated in a record, that record cannot be changed because each record is connected to the previously come records. Several data structures and algorithms are used to ensure the immutability of records, chronological ordering, and availability to all other networking nodes.
- Node-to-Node Transmission - In Blockchain, the transmission of information takes place straight-forwardly between peers instead of a centralized node. Each user/node stores the information and forwards it to all other participants in the network.
- Transparency along with Pseudonymity - A transaction and its information are visible and accessible to anyone within the blockchain system. The transaction takes place between blockchain addresses and each node has a unique 30 plus alpha-numeric characters address associated with it. Participants can choose to be anonymous or provide their identity to other participants in the network.
Encryption is a way of securing data that encodes the data with some information before broadcasting it over a network. The encrypted information is converted into ciphertext and only the authorized peers are allowed to decipher the information and receive the plain text. Blockchain technology is based on decentralization, cryptography, and consensus. Blockchain networks are classified based on -
- Eligibility to participate -
- Public Blockchains - Public Blockchains allow any person to join and validate transactions.
- Private Blockchains - Private Blockchains are limited to grouped networking and only allow known members to access and maintain the transaction ledger.
- Decentralization and Distribution -
- Permissioned Blockchains - Permissioned Blockchains have restrictions and guarantees access only to a limited number of users who have verified their identity.
- Permissionless Blockchains - Permissionless Blockchains have no restrictions on users’ access.
A Blockchain ledger is a computer file that keeps a permanent record of all the transactions that have been acted upon by two parties in a distributed network. There are three types of ledgers in Blockchain technology, namely,
- Distributed Network
In a distributed network, the process is shared with all the peers in the network but the decision may be centralized or decentralized.
- Centralized Network
In a centralized network, one entity governs the decision.
- Decentralized Network
In a decentralized network, the decision is not made just by one entity rather the control is shared among several independent entities.
Although, there is no restriction to keep a record of specific type in Blockchain, following are the records kept in the Blockchain -
- Medical Transactions Record.
- Business Transactions Record.
- Identity Management Record.
- Record of Management Activities
The Blockchain ecosystem is built upon four components -
- Node application
- Shared ledger
- Consensus algorithm
- Virtual Machine
- Node application - Each node in the network has to install a computer application specific to the ecosystem in which they have to participate. For example, if the ecosystem is Bitcoin, each computer should run the Bitcoin wallet application.
- Shared ledger - A shared or distributed ledger is a data structure handled inside the node application. When you run a node application, you can view its blockchain contents (its respective shared ledger) for that particular ecosystem. For example, while running a Bitcoin client, you can choose to participate in the Bitcoin ecosystem according to the predefined rules in the Blockchain ecosystem.
- Consensus algorithm - The consensus algorithm sets the rules for how the Blockchain ecosystem will come to a single view of the ledger. For example, Bitcoin comes to the consensus of the ledger in a few minutes.
- Virtual Machine - A virtual machine is an abstract logical component designed by a computer program operating with pre-defined instructions in a specific language. For example, when you press a button on the screen, a specific event or functionality is triggered and shows you the specific information irrespective of its process.
A Coinbase transaction is the first transaction that takes place in a block. It is a special type of transaction which can only be created by a miner. It is no inout transaction and collects the block rewards for the miners. When a miner collects any other transaction fees, it is sent to the coinbase transaction.
Merkle trees are mathematical data structures comprised of hash blocks of different types of data, also referred to as binary hash trees. These hash trees encodes the blockchain information in a secure and efficient way. Merkle trees enables very fast verification of transaction data and also provides rapid data transfer from one computer node to another in the blockchain network.
Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm confirms the transaction and creates a new block in the Blockchain network. In the PoW algorithm, miners compete with each other to complete their transactions on the network. This is called Mining. The first miner who solves the blocks problems earns a reward.
In Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm, a set of nodes stake their cryptocurrencies for the transaction validation. The creator of a new block is selected in a deterministic manner depending on its wealth. PoS doesn’t give any block reward, hence miners take the transaction fees only. Proof-of-Stake can be more cost-effective as compared to Proof-of-Work.
If you are trying to Hire a Blockchain developer. Here is the Blockchain Developer Job Description that you can use in your hiring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultragenius is one of the leading platforms for hiring remote talent and connecting developers and part-time developers with Silicon Valley businesses. We focus on finding the best talents who will perform extremely well and will be easily integrated into your teams. We filter out only the top 1% most skilled developers among the 20K+ developers who have applied on our platform. Candidates have to prove their self-reported experience by giving Ultragenius’ s skill tests.
Ultragenius first tests the developer’s skill set by conducting a two and half hour hiring test. Our hiring test judges a candidate on all aspects like aptitude, case study analysis, verbal and reasoning, coding questions based on data structures and algorithms, software engineering, system design, and more. Then, there is another round for the candidates who are selected from this round called “Higher-level Assessment Skill Test”, which is a video round that deeply analyzes developers’ major skills and asks questions about the projects they have worked upon.
Fill up the form which is on every hiring developers’ page and we will inform you once we select the top 1% Truffle developers matching your job requirements. After analyzing the candidates based on their resumes and two assessment tests, we provide you the feedback quickly. And if the developers selected by our team are fit for your job role, then we also provide the onboarding.
Ultragenius offers you only the most skilled developers who are top 1% among the 20K+ developers who have applied on our platform. After a rigorous selection and testing process, we sort out only the top candidates for you. You can check out Ultragenius’ s selection process for hiring Truffle developers on https://www.ultragenius.com/hire-blockchain-freelancer.