Hire Top 1% React Native Developers & Engineers in 24 hrs
UltraGenius is a marketplace for top software developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants. Top start-ups and companies choose developers from UltraGenius platform for their critical software projects.
Hire from UltraGenius network & scale your engineering team in a matter of few days. React Native
Hire only the top 1% React Native developers among the 20K+ engineers who have applied to UltraGenius
Senior React Native developer
Rishabh is a software engineer having 7+ years of experience in designing front-end web applications and is expertised in web development.
React Native developer
Mahesh is a software engineer having 3+ years of experience in developing dynamic single page web applications and mobile apps using ReactJS and NodeJS.
Part-time React Native Developer
John is a software engineer having 10+ years of experience working with Angular. He has an in-depth knowledge of Angular MVC, Unit testing framework, and RxJS.
Hire dedicated React Native developers with UltraGenius
Hire React Native App Developers through UltraGenius in 4 easy steps
What UltraGenius offers?
Our Happy Clients
Join 200+ Fast-scaling Start ups
and Fortune 500 Companies that have hired dedicated React Native developers
Want to hire React Native developers on your own? Here are the skills you must look for while hiring a React Native engineer
Hiring React Native developers might be an intricate task for you if you are a non-technical manager. Today, React Native is one of the highest demanding frameworks for developing native rendered mobile applications for Android and iOS devices. But hiring the top 1% React Native developers among thousands of developers is challenging for anybody. So, here UltraGenius comes to assist you while recruiting the top React Native developers on your own. UltraGenius understands your job requirements and gets you only the top React Native developers who have professional knowledge developing native mobile applications and websites using React Native.
The following skills you must look for while hiring a React Native developer –
- Variables and scoping
- Arrays and object
- Array methods
- Functions and arrow functions
- DOM Manipulation and event handler
- The “this” keyword
- The “class” keyword
- Prototype chain and object creation
- Higher order functions and callback functions
Well conversant with JS build tools
While working with real-world projects, React Native Developers need to install many packages and add dependencies, file watcher, browser reloader, and many more. The React Native developers must have the knowledge of Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, ESbuild, Rollup, Microbundle, wmr, TSdx, Bower, Yeoman, Brunch, Browserify, and Snowpack.
Excellent understanding of testing frameworks and tools
Rising quick-deployment needs during the development phase, testing has become an important skill for React developers. Therefore, the React developers should know about Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai, AVA, and Tape for unit testing. For end-to-end testing, the React developers must know about Selenium, Webdriver, Cucumber.js, Nightwatch.js, Cypress, and Puppeteer. For integration testing, React developers must know about Karma.
Experienced in working with Version Control System (VCS)
React Native developers must have a very good knowledge of version control systems, like Git, SVN, TFS, and Mercurial. Mostly, React Native developers use Git for their work. It is the version control system that helps the team in collaborating and organizing your code, maintain the frequent changes that occur in the code. Git helps in reviewing the old codes and compares them with the newly updated code, pulling the code from their repository, and managing the commit history.
Along with this, the developer must know how to use add, push, pull, and commit commands, branching, and merging as it allows developers to work independently on the code.
Knowledge of MVC architecture
React Native developers must know about Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. MVC approach helps you to create applications that separate the input logic, business logic, and UI logic while maintaining the loose coupling between the elements. Model is responsible for implementing business logic and handles the data that is passed between a user interface and a database. Controller acts as an intermediate between model and view and controls the way a user interacts with an application. When a user requests some data, it is the controller that determines what response should be sent to the user.
Strong grasping on ReactJS UI library framework
As React Native is built on the top of ReactJS, which is one of the most demanding skills today for developing smooth-running and interactive UIs with its two powerful tools -JSX and DOM Manipulation. The React Native developers must know about the React UI components React Router, Material UI, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, and webpack. Check their knowledge of JSX, Virtual DOM, and Props.
Experience with web markup and UI, UX Concepts
The React Native developer must have a firm understanding of element positioning, displaying the elements, and making components interactive, semantic markup, and other related UX Concepts so they can design the product with the best quality. The React Native App developer must be experienced in developing visual effects in presentational markup. For, example – How the heading appears, making text larger and putting weight to it, and giving which color to it, and which markup can include captions, bind columns, and row headings to table cells.
Experience working with ReactJS workflows
Very important point : State management in React.js is the biggest challenge developers face while dealing with the large applications. Look for the React Native developers developers who have worked with state management in their projects where they have managed states across multiple components and optimized application performance. Check if they have worked with the popular libraries like Redux, Mobx, and REST and Context APIs.
Proficient in writing optimized and readable code
You must hire the React Native developer based on their ability to write clean and optimized code that is understandable by all the team members, is scalable and streamline the application development process.
Pay only after one week trial period
Connect with the top 1% React Native App Developers of India at the lowest prices
Top Interview Questions to ask while hiring a React Native developer
Here are some of the core differences -
- ReactJS and React Native both uses JSX but React Native doesn't use HTML tags while ReactJS uses.
- For Navigation, ReactJS uses React Router while React Native uses its own navigation library.
- For animations, React Native uses animated APIs while ReactJS uses CSS animations.
- For DOM, React Native uses its built-in native APIs while rendering the components, while React.js uses virtual DOM.
- React Native is designed for developing mobile applications while React.js is used for web application development.
The virtual DOM is a programming concept where a virtual representation of UI is kept in memory and synced with the real DOM with the help of a library like ReactDOM. This process is called "Reconciliation".
Whenever any data is changed in UI, the changes are rendered in Virtual DOM first, then Virtual DOM is compared with Real DOM, the Real DOM will be updated only with the things that have been changed.
State is a type of data used by the mutable components and can change their value at any time. The developer initialize the state in the constructor and then invoke the setState function to change its value.
The lifecycle of the component consists of four phases -
- Initialization - The constructor() method is called before anything else when the component is initiated and sets up the initial state and other initial values. This method is called when your component is created but is not added to the DOM. Its main use is to initialize the state and bind this for component methods.
- Mounting - The component is added to the React DOM. Mounting includes the following methods like constructor(), getDerivedStateFromProps(), render(), and componentDidMount().
- Updating - The component receives changed props or states and is called when the components is re-rendered. Updating the component includes shouldComponentUpdate (), componentWillUpdate (), componentDidUpdate () methods.
- Unmounting - The component is removed from the React DOM. It includes the method componentWillUnmount().
After invoking the setState() function, the passed object is merged into the current state of the React component. This process triggers Reconciliation. Reconciliation updates the UI in a most efficient manner. React Native constructs a tree of React elements and compares it with the previously designed element tree. This enables React Native to make updates in the necessary places.
Props stand for Properties in React. Props are the read-only components generally used to render dynamically generated data. Props are passed in the functions as similar as the arguments are passed. Props are always sent from parent to child component and never vice-versa.
- Props are immutable while the States are mutable.
- Props allow you to pass information from one component to another in the argument form, while a State doesn't pass but holds the information about the components.
- Props make a component reusable by passing it to the child component while States do not have any functionality like this.
- Props are external and are controlled by whatever renders the component while the State is internal and is controlled by the React Component itself.
- Props are used to communicate between the components, States can be used for rendering dynamic changes with the component.
Following are the core components of React Native -
- View - A view is a container that provides layout with flexbox like accessibility controls and touch handling.
- Text - A text nests text strings, displays styles, and manages touch events.
- Image - Image component is responsible for showing different kinds of images to the user.
- ScrollView - ScrollView is a scrolling container responsible for containing multiple rows and columns.
- TextInput - Users enter the text with TextInput.
If you are trying to hire a React Native Developer. Here is the React Native Developer Job Description that you can use in your hiring.
Frequently Asked Questions
UltraGenius is one of the leading platforms for hiring remote talent and connecting developers and part-time developers with Silicon Valley businesses. We focus on finding the best talents who will perform extremely well and will be easily integrated into your teams. We filter out only the top 1% most skilled developers among the 20K+ developers who have applied on our platform. Candidates have to prove their self-reported experience by giving UltraGenius’ s skill tests.
UltraGenius first tests the developer’s skill set by conducting a two and half hour hiring test. Our hiring test judges a candidate on all aspects like aptitude, case study analysis, verbal and reasoning, coding questions based on data structures and algorithms, software engineering, system design, and more. Then, there is another round for the candidates who are selected from this round called “Higher-level Assessment Skill Test”, which is a video round that deeply analyzes developers’ major skills and asks questions about the projects they have worked upon.
Fill up the form which is on every hiring developers’ page and we will inform you once we select the top 1% React Native developers matching your job requirements. After analyzing the candidates based on their resumes and two assessment tests, we provide you the feedback quickly. And if the developer selected by our team are fit for your job role, then we also provide the onboarding.
UltraGenius offers you only the most skilled developers who are top 1% among the 20K+ developers who have applied on our platform. After a rigorous selection and testing process, we sort out only the top candidates for you. You can check out UltraGenius’ s selection process for hiring React Native developers on https://www.ultragenius.club/hire-react-native-freelancer/.